Monday, September 30, 2013

Halloween


I was going to begin posting my halloween project this year on Wrightworks but then I realized, it would be better if my halloween projects were featured separately in their own category since they are very different from the stuff we normally make. So, I have created a new blog as a branch off sub-blog to WrightWorks. It is called "HalloweenWorks" and you can get to it through this link http://wrightworkshalloween.blogspot.com. My first project on display is my Red Skull mask which I made for Last year's Halloween. This is a picture of the character himself taken from the movie "CaptainAmerica: the First Avenger"


So check out the blog if you like halloween props and costumes, Me and my brother are always experimenting with new ideas and I have some big plans for Halloween this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment