Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Superhero holidays!


 Alright, I know Christmas has past now but that won't stop me from posting a holiday greeting from our marvel gang of foam miniatures! I took several shots of this to get all the action, using my new Panasonic LX7 camera (a Christmas gift!) to capture the small details. So, enjoy the rest of the holiday time!

The above photo has had some photoshop effects done (note Mr. Fantastic's arm) but the rest of the pictures are unedited and just show the scene is different perspectives.







These last two aren't focused as well but they were taken later in the day so you can see the lights lit up much better which I liked.


Happy late holidays from Wrightworks!

6 comments:

  1. My 8th grade class from Salem, NH think you are MARVELOUS! Awesome job - we love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Period 2: How long did it take you to set this up? LOL. :) Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I worked on it for a couple days, unfortunately it took a lot longer than I expected and was not able to put it up by christmas. but now I know to plan ahead!

      Delete
  3. Are the ornaments on the tree peanut M&Ms???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, no they are actually very small pom-poms! Believe it or not peanut M&Ms would be too large for the christmas tree in that picture.

      Delete
  4. This is awesome! Keep up the good work cousins!

    ReplyDelete