Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Papercraft Iron man

I have started working on a papercraft iron man action figure designed by Julius Perdana at
paper-replika.com , who is an amazing papercraft designer and you should check out his site. I downloaded the blank template for Iron man mark 7 and printed it out on red paper. So far I have completed part one, which I also spray painted a better red color, and I am very plaesed with the way it is turning out. I don't have a lot of experience with papercraft so I'm surprised at how good it looks. Just a lot of cutting folding and gluing really. the hardest part to do is design the template but that has already been done for me, so thanks again Julius Perdana! I will continue to work on it and post my progress.

 UPDATE: I have been getting a lot of requests to send people the PDF files from paper replika, so I now have uploaded them to a public dropbox folder so anyone can download them from there. Just click this link https://www.dropbox/public to access the dropbox folder and then download the ones you want. I do not take any credit for these files and they were made by Julius Perdana, who has them available for download on his website: paperreplika.com. The PDF password is paper-replika.com

paper replika iron man

iron man

custom iron man

10 comments:

  1. can you send me the parts to it.....I cant download it because I will get a virus on this computer.....by the way, that looks really neat!.............dclyde2001@gmail.com send it to me here, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you are really cool, dude, like for real!!!
    ive always wanted this. now, thanks to you, I got it!!!!!!!!
    thank you very much and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dud can you send me the parts pls... dud heres my email charlesshinichimiranda@yahoo.com FACEBOOK email dud PLS.... dud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey..can you please sent me the parts?..I don't know where can I download it..Here's my email: georgeiriciuc1995@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oi, tem como enviar as outras partes? Como pernas e braços? Agradeceria.
    email
    altaria022@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send me the parts I also want to make a papermodel
    My email :-dhruvvpawar2002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. give me one to please mate jackblackjarg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I tried to download and the file is password protected,
    Could you please share files at vktiwari1289@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dud can you send me the parts pls... dud heres my email charlesshinichimiranda@yahoo.com FACEBOOK email dud PLS.... dud

      Delete
    2. The password protection is simply paper-replika.com

      Delete